The 16th marks my thirty-*cough gag*th birthday. It’s been an interesting year, bringing new joys, pains, and longings. I have found myself, watched my kids grow into some really cool people, and realized that there are a lot of things I used to find important but aren’t so very important.
A lot of these things I was sketchy about admitting to myself. The realizations painted me sometimes as a geek, and other times a scared little girl. But in celebration of my 32nd year, I SHALL BE UNAFRAID!!
- Reading is better than sex. So is coffee.
- I’m desperately afraid that I will be like gramma. Single for 30+ years.
- If I could play with Adobe CS all day every day, I would. I LOVE illustrator!
- I really liked a guy this year. I thought he liked me, too. Now I think I was wrong. That sucks.
- Mac’s excite me.
- I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook. I love to connect but dislike a lot of my connections.
- Old cars excite me, too (’69 and older).
- My kids are way cooler than me. And I’m pretty cool 🙂
- I miss my best friend. A lot.
- I don’t watch TV.
- Or movies (except kid ones).
- I love being a soccer mom.
- I have an obsession with instagram.
Well now. That wasn’t so bad!
Maybe it’s all in my head 🙂
Have a great day! See ya tomorrow!